|Role||Client Relations Executive|
|Contract Type ||Full Time (40 hours/week)|
In line with the upcoming international expansion of the Helmi Talib Group into South East Asia and Europe, a Client Relations Executive role has been created with the aim of providing the Group with strategic leadership as well as day-to-day operational management of the client relations function.
The Client Relations Executive will join the Helmi Talib Group’s Corporate Services team who work to support the delivery of Accounting and Finance projects to a client portfolio of a broad range of industries based across the US, EMEA and Asia. He/She will play a key role in building and managing the Group’s client relationships; as well as contribute to revenue growth by marketing the Group’s service offerings to existing and prospective clients.
Reporting to the Client Relationship Manager and/ or Managing Partner, and working in partnership with the Marketing and Public Relations Executive, the successful candidate will be responsible for the marketing and client relations initiatives and strategies of the business. This includes attending sector and industry networking events on behalf of the Group; creating, managing and implementing campaigns to market the Helmi Talib Group’s services to existing and prospective clients; and creating, managing and conducting in-house seminars on client management to ensure that the Helmi Talib Group continues to upkeep its presence in the sector and industries and is recognised as a client focussed business engaged in improvement initiatives.
The Client Relations Executive will also be responsible for managing the Group’s client feedback process and client portal. He/She will work towards maintaining and improving on client service levels, acting as the first point of contact for all incoming client enquiries.
As a measure towards tracking their progress, he/she will be responsible for establishing, measuring and reporting on client relations metrics, by campaign and in aggregate.
- Manage and implement the client feedback process – distributing questionnaires, collecting responses and collating the responses into an annual report to identify service improvement strategies.
- Manage the client portal – ensuring accounts are created, maintained and audited for all live clients.
- Create, manage and implement campaigns to improve client service levels.
Manage the client enquiries inbox, acting as the first point of contact for all incoming client enquiries.
- Conduct the weekly operations and resource planning meeting in partnership with the Human
- Resources team to complete the onboarding and staffing of new client projects and cascade client feedback to the teams.
- Mediate negative client feedback between the account manager and client contact, if necessary, working towards a client-focussed resolution or escalating the case through to the Managing Partner.
- Proactive client outreach – Provide client seminars on products and services, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and build/maintain strong client relationships.
- Attend sector and industry networking events on behalf of the group.
- Develop new client relationships and manage the Group’s existing client relationships.
- Create, manage and implement marketing campaigns to promote the Helmi Talib Group’s services to existing and prospective clients.
- Provide support in the preparation of quotations and proposal, bid and tender documents in response to Requests for Proposals received by the Group.
- Update and maintain the client contact database in the CRM system.
- On-board new clients efficiently and accurately as part of the defined onboarding process and performing the KYC refresh on existing clients.
- Create, manage and deliver in-house seminars on communications and client management in partnership with the Marketing and Public Relations Executive.
- Produce ad-hoc and annual reports on client statistics, KPIs, client feedback results and other client relations metrics as relevant.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or Business-related degree
- Candidates with 2-3 years of relevant experience in business development desirable
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM tools
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and able to work unsupervised
- Comfortable delivering presentations
- A ninja at networking and relationship building
To apply, please click HERE