Corporate Secretarial Services (Singapore)
Looking for a Best-fit Corporate Secretarial Services (Singapore)
Hiring an outsourced secretarial service is a rising business trend that increases the efficiency of your company – all while helping you cut costs on an in-house secretary. An outsourced professional will give you professional advice and at the same time be able to utilise different methods to troubleshoot problems.
We’ve outlined some factors to help you select a corporate secretarial services provider that suits your needs.
What services are being provided?
Corporate secretarial services are rather similar across firms.
Researching the firm’s client base can also help you to understand more about the service provider – such as the size of companies they specialize in or if there is a particular sector the company is well-versed in.
What are the qualifications of the outsourced professional?
It’s important to familiarise yourself with the qualifications and experience of the professional who is going to take charge of your company’s secretarial duties in order to understand the efficiency and quality of service you’ll be receiving.
Our corporate secretarial services aims to simplify your workflow and eliminate the hassle of keeping records and ensuring compliance to industry regulations from your business’ focus.
Whether it’s company incorporation in Singapore or filing of annual returns our experienced team at the Helmi Talib Group is well-versed in Singapore’s regulatory requirements. We’re able to provide you with the advice assistance and systematic management you need to keep your paperwork in order – so you can focus on growing your business.
Our Corporate Secretarial Services Include:
- Advising and assisting with capital reduction and share buy-back transactions
- Advising and assisting with the striking-off process
- Application for employment/dependents’ passes
- Filing of annual returns and other forms required by ACRA
- Incorporation of companies
- Preparation of the resolutions and minutes of meetings
- Registration of business names
- Registration of a foreign company branch
- Registration of a representative office
- Safekeeping updating and maintenance of the statutory register
For further enquiries on our corporate secretarial services, feel free to contact us.