Our fund administration services can help you comply with regulatory, financial and tax reporting requirements. We act as a third party service provider protecting the interests of investors by independently verifying the assets and valuation of the fund.
By outsourcing the fund accounting and the activities of registrar/transfer agent, fund managers are allowed the freedom to focus on portfolio management internally.
How to select a fund administrator:
When selecting a fund administrator, each of these should be part of the considerations when seeking a suitable partner:
- Robust operational infrastructure and internal controls
- Shareholder administration
- Quality of systems, automation and straight through servicing
- Scalability and expertise
- Provision of corporate secretarial and directorship services
Partnering with an independent specialist with true expertise in both the fund’s asset class but also with in-depth knowledge and understanding of the fund’s jurisdictional regulation, wherever it may be located in the world, can truly impact the success of a fund. It is therefore vital to assess and reassess the effectiveness of a fund administration provider.
Our Fund Administration services include:
- Daily, weekly and monthly Net asset Value calculation (NAV)
- Calculation of the fund’s income and expense accruals and the pricing of securities at current market value
- Financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation and audit liaison
- Opening and control of fund bank accounts
- Preparation of reports to shareholders
- Reconciliation of the broker, custodian, bank and investment manager statements
- Accounting services; maintenance and filing of the fund’s financial books and records
- Payment of fund expenses
- Settlement of daily purchases and sales of securities, ensuring collection of dividends and interests
- Calculation and payment of dividends and distributions to the transfer agent
- Preparation and filing of local regulatory body filings/reports
- Pricing the portfolio of the fund
- Calculation of the total returns and other performance measures of the fund
- Compliance and anti-money laundering monitoring and reporting
- Supervision of the orderly liquidation and dissolution of the fund (if required)
For further enquiries on our fund administration services, feel free to contact us.