Internal Audit & Risk Consulting Services
As business and regulatory environments continue to evolve, organizations face emerging risks that challenge traditional strategies and assumptions. Many organizations are recognizing the need to transform their internal audit and risk management functions to turn these disruptive forces into opportunities.
Meeting these new challenges can protect and enhance business value and drive operational efficiencies through envisioning and implementing a holistic model that adds value and meets the demands of regulators, the board of directors, and key stakeholders.
Our Internal Audit, Risk, and Compliance Services (IARCS) deploys multidisciplinary teams of professionals experienced in financial and operational internal auditing, fraud analytics and risk assessment to augment and enhance an organisation’s existing internal audit capabilities and develop a quality internal audit function that delivers strategic business assurance, identifies business opportunities and enhances organizational value.
Our Internal Audit & Risk Consulting Services Include:
- Internal audit outsourcing/co-sourcing
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Business process improvement
- Regulatory and compliance review
- Sustainability reporting
- Corporate governance health check
- Policies and procedures review
- Pre-IPO compliance readiness/Internal Control review
- Board and Audit Committee assessments
- Contract compliance review
- Dispute advisory services
- Fraud, misconduct and corruption investigations
- IT general control audit
- Reseller and Distributorship review
- Royalty compliance audit
- Software end-user license review
- Vendor contract review
- Whistleblowing solutions
- Forensic accounting
For further enquiries on our internal audit, risk and compliance services, feel free to contact us.